High Holy Day Tickets: 384@KI, KICKS, and New to Boston
Are you involved with 384@KI or KI Community Kabbalat Shabbat (KICKS)? Are you new to Boston? Please use the ticket form below.
If you are looking for KI member or non-member tickets, please see below for links to our other ticket pages. For other information about the holidays, please see our High Holy Days portal.
- KI Members: You may fill out a ticket form online here.
- Non-KI Members: You do not need to be a member to attend services at KI. You may fill out a ticket form online here.
- Reciprocal Tickets: If you are a member of another synagogue and wish to get reciprocal seating at KI’s services this year, please have your synagogue email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, mailing address, phone number or email, and the number of tickets required.
- To reserve tickets offline, call the office at 617-277-9155 with your information.
- Questions? Call 617-277-9155 or email email@example.com.