High Holy Day Tickets for Visiting Non-Members
Are you joining KI for the holidays this year? Please use the ticket form below.
Are you looking for KI member, 384@KI, or KICKS tickets? Please see below for links to our other ticket pages. For other information about the holidays, please see our High Holy Days portal.
- KI Members: You may fill out a ticket form online here.
- Involved with 384@KI, KI Community Kabbalat Shabbat (KICKS), or those new to Boston: You may purchase tickets at a special rate. Please fill out a ticket form online here.
- Reciprocal Tickets: If you are a member of another synagogue and wish to get reciprocal seating at KI’s services this year, please have your synagogue email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, mailing address, phone number or email, and the number of tickets required.
- To reserve tickets offline, call the office at 617-277-9155 with your information.
- Questions? Call 617-277-9155 or email email@example.com.