We’re eager to assist you in making your plans to welcome the New Year 5782, including arranging seating for all of our High Holy Day services. Before you view our services, please know that our commitment to providing a COVID-safe setting for prayer and campus activities now requires that we update our mask-wearing policy. We require that masks be worn by all those not leading a service. All other norms will remain in place. We do appreciate your patience and understanding.
UPDATE: We are counting down the days until Rosh Hashanah! While our outdoor service is at capacity, there are still some spaces remaining for our Sanctuary and Social Hall services. If you’d like to join us, please email Jodie in the main office!
To help meet the needs of our growing community, we’ll be offering three services this year:
- Sanctuary services featuring Hazzan Saul Wach’s 50th year of spiritual High Holy Day leadership with KI along with Rabbi Hamilton. Tickets will be required for seating during the first day of Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur (see buttons below). This Sanctuary service will be streamed via Zoom.
- Second service led by returning Hazzan Scott Sokol and our esteemed Rabbi David Starr (anticipating Rabbi Bonney-Cohen’s maternity leave). Seating will be open; specific seats will not be assigned. This second service will also be streamed via Zoom.
- Sold out: Lay-led service with Rabbinic Intern Talia Laster outdoors and undercover on KI’s 2Life campus at 370 Harvard Street. Seating will be open; specific seats will not be assigned. This service is in-person only (no Zoom).
- Registration has closed for our Youth Services. If you need accomodations, please email Lisa.
- If you have any questions, or are in need of a prayerbook for virtual services from home, please email Jodie.