As this isolating time wears on, and the cold and snow have set in, it seems like a good time to start another round of the very successful KI Phone Tree we did last spring.
To get started, please log in to the calendar via Lotsa Helping Hands. After logging in and letting us know you can volunteer, contact Lara Chicofsky at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lara will give you the name of 10 KI member households and their phone numbers. Please reach out over the next 7-10 days (except on Shabbat and Yom Tov).
- Let them know you are calling as a member of the KI Chesed team on behalf of the entire congregation
- KI cares about how they/their family is doing during this stressful time
- Are they receiving the weekly and Shabbat e-news with links to virtual
- Learning/Daily Minyan/Shabbat/Yom Tov programming
- Do they have a need that the KI Chesed Team can be of assistance?
You can leave a message and try 1-2 times.
- Let them know to please contact Shari Lecker VP Membership, email@example.com or Barnet Kessel, Executive Director, in the KI office (617) 277-9155 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are happy to connect them to clergy or the KI Chesed team.
Please update Lara when you have completed your calls and give her any important information.
While there are opportunities to connect virtually, KI knows it important to connect/make an attempt to connect personally with every congregant. Thank you so very much for volunteering!