Dear Members of our KI Family:
We are profoundly indebted to the public health advisors in our community who continue to closely monitor local risks and developments. Their wisdom and perspective have educated our decisions and informed our Covid-19 policies.
We expect those in attendance to be fully vaccinated (including boosters) against Covid-19 as soon as eligible.
Leadership at KI understands and respects the diverse needs and requirements in our community. The goal has always been to keep KI your warm and embracing home. To that end, our guidelines are outlined below:
- Masks remain optional yet highly recommended throughout building (excluding KI Preschool, Brown Family House, and specific campus partner programs)
- Weekly Shabbat and daily minyan services are in the main sanctuary.
- KICKS services are in the chapel.
- Leaders may be unmasked while not moving with at least 6’ distance from others.
- We have returned to our traditional Torah processionals.
- We come together every Shabbat after morning services for our communal-style Kiddush. To-go containers and alternative room options are available.
The past two years have been unprecedented. Despite the difficulties, our community has made every effort to remain connected with and caring of each other. We are, in many ways, stronger and more tightly knit now than before the pandemic’s onset. This is what makes our community so special. We feel blessed and remain proud and honored to be part of it with you. Please contact us on how we can continue to connect and care.
We suggest you join us and closely monitor the CDC website for up-to-date information and guidance.